The Spa & Country Club at the Castle Martyr Resort now have full and part-time opportunities available for Spa Therapists to join their team and Spa that is regarded as the most luxurious spa hotel in Ireland.
With 10 individual treatment rooms and a couples suite, vitality lounges, a heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna and jet pool, relaxation and rejuvenation are high on the agenda.
The spa offers soothing therapies, treatments and a personalised service from holistic lifestyle programmes and indulgent spa experiences all delivered in the environment of a world-class retreat. Residents are transported to a different world when entering the spacious and contemporary Spa at Castlemartyr.
•ITEC or CIDESCO Beauty qualification or equivalent
• A minimum of 1-2 years of Spa experience is desirable
• Experience in body and facial Treatments
• ESPA training is desirable but not essential
• Must always present a professional image
• Must be guest focused and with excellent communication skills
• Graduates are invited to apply for this role also, as full training can be provided to the right
• Due to the nature of our business, flexibility is required
• A passion for your job
Overview of role
Full-time, Part-time opportunities are available
• To provide a 5-star customer Journey to all guests
• Perform 5 Star Treatments as per in house Training procedures
• To conduct a thorough consultation with each guest
• Offer your expert homecare advice and recommendations
• Maintaining the highest level of cleanliness in your treatment room
• Assisting other team members in their roles
• Stocktake of Treatment Room each month, to ensure a consistent level of stock is in each
• Follow stock rotation, be aware of product usage & waste prevention
• To always maintain professional & courteous both to guests & to colleagues
• Maintain time management & organisation as set out per day
Benefits Package includes
• Competitive salary
• Flexible Working Hours
• Excellent Inhouse Training in ESPA and Germaine De Capuccini Treatments
• Treatment Turnover Time
• Provision of uniforms
• Meals on duty
• Training Plans
• Employee recognition awards
• Commission on Sales
• Cash and Credit Card Tips
Staff Accommodation available – Options available
Option 1: Living on site- this is a 12-week agreement and is charged at 59€ per week plus utilities. If you are unable to find suitable accommodation by the end of the 12 weeks, you may need to share a room with one other team member from week 13.
Option 2: External rentals within a short walking distance of the resort. These rentals are well maintained with a private garden. They are available to team members for the duration of their employment and depending on the room type prices vary from 400€ per month to 55O€ per month plus utilities. Team members are guaranteed a room to themselves for the duration of their employment.
APPLY TODAY | VIA THIS ADVERT | Please note you must hold the right to live and work in Ireland
The team look forward to discussing our incredible opportunities with you further
About Castlemartyr Resort
The 18th-century classic manor house lies adjacent to the ruins of an 800-year-old castle originally built by The Knights Templar under Richard Earl de Clare, known as Strongbow. The Resort is nestled in 220 acres of mature landscape, with meandering streams, parklands and a tranquil lake that is abundant with wildlife and gardens that include a reconstruction of the historical, classical parterre beds. Guests can take a stroll around the beautiful formal gardens or a walk through the adjacent Castlemartyr Wood.
Many of the manor house suites have sweeping views of the 18th-century parkland and lakes. Each of our 108 bedrooms and suites (11 in The Manor House and 92 in the new wing) is individually appointed with the finest in interior design and comfort while the restaurant serves modern Irish cuisine with a twist, our new casual dining experience and the relaxed yet elegant Knights Bar.
Castlemartyr Resort offers the best of today’s sporting, leisure, and entertaining facilities. There is a myriad of possibilities for outdoor pursuits and activities including, tennis, kayaking, cycling, archery, croquet on the lawn, clay pigeon shooting, or a game of hurling. All guests enjoy complimentary use of the Health Club, offering a state-of-the-art gymnasium with a fitness studio hosting up to 20 classes a week, work out in the light-filled state-of-the-art gym or in the indoor swimming pool, both of which overlook the formal gardens. Castlemartyr Golf Club also provides a first-class service across all aspects of the golf spectrum, from the course to the Club House.