As Spa Therapist & Wellness Coordinator you will be part of our incredible team at one of the newest private island destinations in the BVI – The Aerial, BVI is being exclusively booked year-round for guests up to 30 people to enjoy a new type of luxury, Purpose Luxury. Our personal concierge team tailor every element of the guest’s stay to ensure their experience is as elevating as possible.
The aerial Spa & Wellness Coordinator positively impacts the guest experience through forms of spa and wellness practices. providing exceptional and bespoke wellness experiences to guests through treatments, services, and guided activities, while ensuring that the spa areas are maintained at a high standard. Working in conjunction with all other departments to ensure an exemplary guest experience.
- 3+ years Experience in Massage and Beauty Therapy
- Experience working in high-end spas and resorts/properties
- Experience in leading wellness experiences is preferred (yoga and meditations)
- Experience in leading guests wellness-related activities
- Service experience is a plus
- Ability to use WhatsApp, email, google drive, google docs & sheets
- Valid driver’s license
Package on Offer
- Competitive salary – Discussed at application stage
- Service charge and Tips additional to your basic salary
- Flights at the start and end of the contract are provided
- All work permits and immigration costs throughout the course of the contract
- Private medical insurance
- Eligible for the wellness benefit of $100 a month towards gym membership and $20 per month towards developmental apps
- Package and relocation can be fully discussed at application stage
We look forward to receiving your application and discussing this great opportunity with you further.
APPLY FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE | Simply apply via this advert
About The Aerial, Buck Island, B.V.I
The Aerial is a transformational, all-inclusive private island resort in the British Virgin Islands (BVI). The Aerial serves as the meeting space for thought-leaders around the world to connect and share best practices for solving global issues. We believe that, by uniting these teams, we can accelerate positive transformation as well as provide an avenue for other change-makers to host their summits in a sacred and inspiring space.
The Aerial BVI is part of the Aerial Group, a global transformations and innovations firm. Founded in 2009 by CEO Britnie Turner, our mission is to Elevate People and Places through empowering people, sustaining the planet, and utilizing capitalism as a force for good.
The Aerial is a 45-acre island that accommodates up to 30 guests in 15 gorgeous residences and hosts several beautiful shared spaces including our infinity pool, Yoga Balance platform, BVI Stronger outdoor gym, Watersports cabana, Mindfulness Spa, Redemption Ranch and Beach Lounge, Fellowship Dining Hall, and island hiking trails, our fruit & vegetable Island Farmacy as well as plenty of sun-drenched nooks around the island.
We’re looking for driven and impactful rock stars who want to use their skills to be a force for good! Everything we do, from the smallest task to every guest interaction, is in service of our mission to solve world issues. By helping us provide an elevating experience for our world-changing clientele and their causes, you will be part of an incredible international movement.