This luxury property is set within beautiful the beautiful Cotswolds offer outstanding 5 star facilities catering for health, wellness, beauty, fitness and relaxation, attracting local clientele as well as destination spa seekers.
The company provides great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine. They are committed to people’s development at all stages and the long service of key staff members.
Due to the remote location of the property, your own transport is essential for this role.
On offer for you…
- Basic salary – £21,840 with potential of up to £1,500 per year in commission & tips!
- 28 Days holiday
- Long service awards
- Commission on retail
- Access to a 24-hour online wellbeing platform
- Discount on hotel stays across the group, food, spa treatments and retail products
- Opportunities for bespoke personal development programmes
Expertise we are looking for…
- Minimum Level 3 qualified in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- No less than 2 years of experience within a Spa or similar environment
- The availability to work some evenings and 3 out of 4 weekends is essential
- Must have own transport due to the location of the property
APPLY TODAY | Via this advert or email our recruitment team at email@example.com or call 07920 268390. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.