Fletcher’s Cottage Spa is located on the Archerfield Estate, just 18 miles from the centre of Edinburgh along the spectacular coastline and just a short distance from North Berwick, Haddington and other East Lothian towns. They now have an amazing opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join their team.
We believe that every employee is significant for the success of the business. It is important that we all work as part of a team regardless of departments; after all we all have one thing in common – our Members and Guests.
Join Our Spa Team
We are now looking to recruit Spa Therapists to join our expertly trained team. We have a variety of hours available for flexible schedules, will also involve weekend working.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
– Consistently performing all Spa Treatments as per product and Spa Training.
– Providing exceptional, memorable guest service at all times.
– Maintaining the cleanliness and health and safety of the workplace.
– Up-selling Spa treatments and products.
– Meeting and greeting clients to the Spa.
– Making bookings and taking payments and answering the telephone
– Assist with questions relating to Spa products and services.
Who are we looking for:
– Recognised beauty/spa therapy qualifications
– Understanding of luxury properties.
– A capability and commitment to delivering high levels of Guest care.
– A smart and professional appearance.
– A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
What we give you:
Full & Part Time hours available
– Basic Salary
– Commission based incentives
– World-class training
– Staff Discounts
APPLY NOW | Via this advert, we would be delighted to hear from you. We look forward to discussing our opportunities with you further.
About Archerfield House - Fletcher's Cottage Spa
The award winning Fletcher's Cottage is one of a kind in Scotland, recognised as one of the most prestigious Spa venues in the industry. Every element expresses a responsible, ethical approach to health & well-being.