We are delighted to be recruiting Spa Therapists for a world-class five star resort in beautiful South of Wales. This historic property has a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to grow within a luxury environment.
As a Spa Therapist, you will be responsible for offering a luxury standard of treatments including massage, facials, body treatments and nail services.
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary
- Pension, meals on duty and free parking
- Discounts across the spa, health club, salon, accommodation, golf, F&B and more!
- Healthcare and well being programmes and ongoing support
- Financial well being support including Credit Union Savings and Loan scheme
- Private healthcare cash plans
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – Free 24/7 telephone counselling and legal helpline
- Cylce2Work Scheme
- Free GP Virtual Appointment service
- Social Club
- Reward & Recognition initiatives
Experience and Qualifications…
- Minimum Level 3 Beauty Therapy, CIBTACT, CDESCO or equivalent
- Experience with Elemis treatments and products would be an advantage but not essential
- No less than 1 year experience within a spa or similar environment
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply Now | Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.