Accommodation is available
Overlooking the finest scenery in Scotland this could be you working on one of Scotland’s most accessible and beautiful islands. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is seeking a new challenge in their career. The Spa is nestled in acres of landscaped gardens with soft contemporary interiors but at the same time the resort still boasts an authentic country feel.
You can be part of a company that can offer guests a very relaxing environment where they can have a well-earned break and feel refreshed and enriched when they leave this stunning hotel. If you would like to be part of this amazing history but be the future of this company, we are seeking the best there is.
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary – £23,600 to £25,235 DOE
- En-suite accommodation available at £72 per week (Inclusive of all bills)
- Employee Ownership Sociable working hours (8.45am – 6.15pm)
- Massage limits
- Staff bonus after one year of service
- Monthly tips
- Full Gym and Leisure memberships
- Resort discounts
- Extensive product house training
Expertise we are looking for…
- NVQ / HND Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or equivalent
- No less than 1 years’ experience within a similar role
- Experience the deep tissue, hot stones, poultice and bamboo massage, reflexology or reiki is an advantage but not essential.
APPLY TODAY | Via this advert or email our recruitment team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07920 268390. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 16 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.