Our Award winning Spa Sirene has a fantastic opportunity for Spa Therapist to join our dedicated team. We are looking for someone who has a dynamic personality, is enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. The successful candidate will be someone who can carry out treatments to a high standard and is always passionate about service and quality of customer care.
In return we offer a competitive salary and commission-based package, depending on experience. You will receive full and ongoing training in all of our product ranges. This is a full-time position based on a 40-hour working week. Hours will be shift work to include weekends on a rolling shift basis. Staff accommodation is available at a weekly rent.
Preference will be given to the UK and Northern Ireland-based Therapists as we would like to start interviews soon.
Our ideal Spa Therapist will:
- Be NVQ level 3 Qualified in Beauty therapy or the equivalent
- The ability to deliver exceptional treatment skills and 5*customer service
- Be of confident, friendly and caring personality.
- Be confident in retail sales, to meet set targets.
- Encourage repeat clients and build your own client base.
- Up sell courses and other related products within the hotel complex.
- Experience in Hot Stone Massage, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology and intimate waxing would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Good communication skills
- Be able to work as a team member and individually.
- Be responsible for maintaining hygiene and follow health and safety procedures
- Willing to learn new treatments and follow our spa policy and procedures.
- Basic salary is £24,960.00 per year
- Earning potential up to approximately £27,500.00
- Staff accommodation is available, the weekly rent is approx. £130 paid through your weekly wages
- Treatment Commission of 4%
- 10% Commission on retail sales
- Good Gratuities
- 5 minute buffer time between treatment
- 1-hour lunch break
- On-site staff canteen
- Use of gym and pool when off duty.
APPLY NOW | Apply via this advert with your CV profile. We look forward to discussing our opportunities with you further.