About the Garden Club:
Garden Club, an intimate environment shrouded in lush greenery in Grand Cayman, is an ode to these gardens and the natural elements that bring them life, featuring treatments and remedies for ailments that modern living imposes on us. Following the basic tenets of the gardens of the ancient world, the Garden Club is an extension of the natural environment of Grand Cayman featuring an emphasis on natural and locally sourced ingredients to provide non-intrusive therapies and treatments. This philosophy was also evident in many of the healing practices in the early Modern Caribbean whose treatments and rituals were constructed around the phenomenology of the human body and nature.
About the Position
The role of the Spa Therapist at the Garden Club is a unique opportunity that requires an independent, emotionally mature individual with an in-depth knowledge of, passion for and experience in the beauty, wellbeing, and/or healthcare industries. At the Garden Club, we are committed to providing invaluable, refined experiences founded on excellent service, tailored treatments, and elevated recommendations to our clients in a welcoming and inclusive space.
Our Spa therapist at Garden Club will be focused and responsible for delivering renowned lymphatic body treatments combined with advanced technology tailored to our devoted clientele’s specific needs and goals.
Skills and Qualifications Required: Essential – You must be qualified in one of the following fields:
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Licensed Aesthetician, Beauty Therapist NVQ level 3 or Equivalent
- Experience of working with booking software and POS
- Experience working in a Luxury Wellness/Spa/medical/hospitality setting.
- A passion and deep knowledge of the anatomy
- Ability to work flexible working hours.
- You will Provide a range of lymphatic body and face services to a high caliber clientele ensuring that all treatments are carried out as stated in our treatment protocol for maximum results and experience
- Be responsible for your working environment ensuring it remains safe, hygienic on brand and has all products and equipment to provide a full menu of services
- Be jointly responsible for sustaining and building our loyal client base whilst fostering a collaborative work environment based on encouragement and teamwork
- Ensure that all clients are suitable for the Ricari services using our pre-treatment Intake forms as guidance, understanding clients’ conditions and adjusting treatments to suit individual needs.
- Provide clients with thorough aftercare advice to ensure their experience with our treatments continues beyond the Garden Club visit
- Liaise with guests and members through our Garden Club reception team and perform consultations for guests and members
- Deal appropriately with inappropriate guest behaviour and customer questions and complaints, escalating accordingly to the management team to ensure effective resolution
- You will be the face and often voice of the Garden Club working on Press, VIPs, and other key influencers, discretion and confidentiality is paramount
Operations and Communications
- Set the tone for the Garden Club team by maintaining a positive work attitude
- Attend training sessions, and group gatherings, to remain up to date on services, legal requirements, and bond with the Garden Club
- Be flexible and assist with shift rescheduling
- You will report any accidents, injuries, and any unsafe working conditions to the Management team to ensure a safe working environment for staff and clients
- Comply and remain updated on all policies, protocols, and legally required training
- Report any POS, IT, or equipment issues to the management team for resolution
- Liaise with the spa/hotel management team, concierge, and other site specialists to ensure we operate a smooth, collaborative service with no misunderstandings
As a Spa Therapist at the Garden Club, we value and respect each other, our clients, and our industry. We feel grateful and privileged to be able to support and guide our clients on their journey to achieve optimum health. We are a team of innovative, passionate, eager, conscientious people who are dedicated to their chosen careers. We love learning and being educated and educating others. We are ambitious, helpful, flexible, nonjudgmental, and welcoming. We work to improve lives.
- Basic Salary
- Plus 25% commission on treatments carried out
- Plus service charge portion
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)- 50% of the cost of medical/ dental/ vision insurance covered by the employer
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Company Observed Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity)
- 50% cost of flight covered by the employer
- The company covers the full cost of the work permit
- F&B outlets: 50% off all outlets
- Complimentary meal when on-site
- One week of accommodation provided upon arrival
- Training & Development
- Referral Program
APPLY TODAY VIA THIS ADVERT | YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE AWAITS YOU!
About Palm Heights
A revel of the glory days of Caribbean understated glamour, Palm Heights is a generational reboot celebrating regional culture, cuisine, wellness, thinking, and design. Palm Heights is a 52-all-suite, all-ocean-view boutique beach estate in Grand Cayman.
Nestled on Seven Mile Beach, one of the Caribbean’s most coveted stretches of white sand, Palm Heights offers breathtaking ocean views from every suite and generous living space.
The hotel currently features, in addition to its suites, Tillies, The Coconut Club, Yashinoki, Paradise Pizza and Shawarma, a training studio, two pools, two-guest only lounges with a new bakery, cocktail bar, retail, and 60,000 sqft Garden Club spa and Palm Heights Athletics club and spa opening later in 2023.