Our partner is beautiful Georgian House Spa who are part of a small, award winning group of hotels who truly value their employees. The spa compromises of treatment rooms, manicure areas, relaxation room, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, sauna and steam and more.
As a Spa Therapist, you will be required to perform a wide range of treatments to a high standard, ensuring treatment times are adhered to. You will also be required to sell treatments, courses, retail products, as well as ensuring that the spa’s exceptional cleanliness is maintained, and guests are provided with a 5 start customer journey at all times.
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary – £12 per hour
- Full and part time contracts available
- Amazing discounts across the group including hotel stays and F&B for yourself, family and friends!
- Access to free Employee Assistance Programme
- Length of service rewards including afternoon tea, hotel stays and extra days off
- Excellent progression routes available with internal promotions
- Ongoing training and development options
- Access to the company perks platform with discounts on retail and hospitality
Experience and Qualifications…
- Minimum Level 3 Beauty Therapist or equivalent
- To be able to perform a wide range of treatments including massage and facials
- Some experience working within a 5-star spa/salon is ideal
APPLY TODAY | Via this advert or call 07920 268390. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.