Relocate, accommodation is available. Our partner is a luxury 5-star hotel set in more than 200 acres of private estate, and is a haven of relaxation and indulgence. Lay amongst rolling fields and ancient woodland, this property is home to a Michelin-starred restaurant and idyllic spa.
With 5-star customer service at the forefront of everything they do, as a Spa Therapist, you will be responsible for helping maintain this and ensuring that each and every guest is provided with a bespoke and memorable experience measured to the highest standards.
On offer for you…
- Basic salary – £23,600 – £26,100 OTE
- Service charges and bonus averaging £2,500 per year
- Limited accommodation is available
- Complimentary hotel stays across the collection
- £1000 Refer a friend bonus scheme
- 50% discount on food and beverage across the collection
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Staff social events
Expertise we are looking for…
- Minimum Level 3 qualified in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- No less than 1 years of experience within a luxury Spa
- Impeccable attention to detail is key
- Qualified and competent to do deep tissue massage is desirable
APPLY TODAY | Via this advert or email our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07920 268390. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 16 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.