Loch Lomond Golf Club now has an exciting career opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join the team at their incredible Spa. The hotel and spa sits beside the “bonnie bonnie banks” of Loch Lomond, amid the breathtaking scenery of Luss in the west of Scotland. Criss-crossed by streams, awash with marshes and cloaked in mature trees, the 7095-yard parkland course was designed in 1994 by Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morris and is ranked among the finest in the world for championship golf.
The Spa in the Walled Garden has an excellent opportunity as we are looking for Part-time & Full-time therapists to join our team.
- Part Time – 16 hours
- Full Time – 40 hours
What we expect from you as a Therapist
- Setting up a treatment room for your working day, keeping the room fully stocked with essentials needed for treatment. You are responsible for your working room on shift
- Perform all treatments on the treatment menu to the highest standard and within the time given. All treatments can vary from Body treatments, Facials and Massage. Some beauty treatments may be expected – nail polish and gel nails, waxing & tinting
- Give your clients the best experience of treatment by being professional follow the treatment procedures given by the Spa Wellness and Training manager
- Provide the highest level of customer service, always be warm, friendly and helpful to give them the best spa journey they deserve at The Spa in the Walled Garden
- Provide your clients with aftercare from their treatment and follow up by giving them a treatment plan. Also, give the client recommendations for retail products
- We ask you to adhere to all hygiene standards and health and safety regulations
- General assistance with reception and the spa attendant
Qualifications and Experience Required
- HNC Beauty therapy & HND beauty Therapy
- Experience in luxury 5* Spa or High-End Salon setting
- Product & treatment Knowledge in Ishga and Germaine de Capuccini would be an advantage in this role, however not essential as all training will be given
- The right to live and work in the UK
At Loch Lomond Golf Club we think it’s vital for each of our employees to feel appreciated for all their hard work. That is why our employees can look forward to a range of excellent benefits and perks. As well as a competitive salary, you will enjoy the following benefits as standard.
- Basic Salaries: The rate of pay is £11.76 per hour | 40hr contract – salary is £22,692.80
- Accommodation – we can assist in helping to find accommodations with local agencies and can support with a one off payment of £900.00
- 30 holiday days per year increasing to 35 days after 5 years of continuous service
- End of Year Bonus
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enjoy savings of up to 50% off a bicycle with this scheme, backed by the company, designed to help you keep fit and to help the environment
- Staff Lunches
- Staff lunch or dinner (one meal per day) is available for all staff working 6 hours or more. Served in the staff canteen at The Commissariat.
- Staff Uniform
- Annually provided to all staff in all departments
- Long Service Awards
- Staff are rewarded for 5, 10,15,20 and 25 years’ commitment to the Club.
- Company Perks
- Staff may play golf at Loch Lomond even if they do not have a handicap however they must be able to demonstrate they are able to play golf and understand the rules and etiquette of the game.
- Staff can play one round of golf per month (April – October) at Loch Lomond at a cost of only £3.
- Golf Tuition
- Lessons are available from our PGA Professionals – £5 per person for a group lesson, and £10 for an individual lesson.
- Christmas Party
- A social night sponsored, and part funded by the Social committee.
- The Spa in the Walled Garden
- Staff can enjoy discounted treatments and luxury products at our world-class Spa facility
- Spa Treatments
- 50% discount for staff
- 50% discount for friends and family
- Spa Products – 25% discount for staff on Ishga & Germaine products
- Country Pursuits
- From cycling to clay pigeon shooting, staff may enjoy all the facilities on and around the estate at discounted rates
- Gym Membership
- Gym membership available from 1st November to 31st March, making use of our state-of-the-art Matrix Gym
- Retail Discounts
- The Spa
- 25% off Ishga & Germaine products
- 40% off Spa Merchandise
- 40% off all retail
- Staff sales are held throughout the year for golf and spa retail
- Take a lovely bouquet of flowers home for a small fee to charity. Minimum donation £2. Or pre-order special flower arrangements for friends and family
- Car Valet on site
- Car wash £10, Full Valet £20, Full Valet 4 x 4 £25. Prices are subject to change
SIMPLY APPLY VIA THIS ADVERT | Please note, we can only consider UK-based Therapists with the right to work in the UK. (visas will not be supported)
We look forward to receiving your details and discussing our great opportunities with you further.
About Loch Lomond Golf Club
Loch Lomond Golf Club sits beside the “bonnie bonnie banks” of Loch Lomond, amid the breath-taking scenery of Luss in the west of Scotland. Criss-crossed by streams, awash with marshes and cloaked in mature trees, the 7095-yard parkland course was designed in 1994 by Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morris and is ranked among the finest in the world for championship golf.
The 500+ Members purchased Loch Lomond in 2011 in order to retain the exclusivity of the outstanding golf, which provides first class service. Members love the historical setting of Rossdhu House, this 1773 built Georgian mansion is now home to the clubhouse but was once the ancestral home of the Colquhoun Clan. The club also boasts 51 individually designed suites in Rossdhu House, and the surrounding lodges and cottages.
Far from being limited to golf, Loch Lomond offers members and their guests a wealth of traditional outdoor pursuits, from boating on the loch, to driven pheasant shooting and stalking on the nearby Luss Estates, as well as river and loch fishing and hill walking. In addition, our Walled Garden houses a five-star spa experience, with a gym and treatment rooms.