Spa Booking Co-ordinator – Part-Time – Work in Wellness Recruitment
DO YOU HAVE UPBEAT ENERGY AND ENJOY TACKLING TASKS HEAD-ON?
Spa Elite is one of the longest-established, multi-award-winning, revolutionary recruitment agencies in the UK, specialising in the supply of talented beauty, massage and well-being therapists on a temporary assignment basis to our hundreds of Spa and Hotel clients across the UK.
Our business continues to grow from strength to strength and we are now seeking a Booking Coordinator to join our amazing team. To quickly see whether this job is for you, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do you have upbeat energy and enjoy tackling tasks head-on?
- Are you a self-motivated ‘doer’ who loves being organised?
- Do you have excellent analytical skills to problem solve swiftly and reliably?
- Are you regarded by others as a people person?
- Do you get a genuine buzz from rising to the challenge and making people’s day as part of your work?
- Are you able to commit to: A part-time role working 24 Hours per week split over 3 days, Thursday to Saturday. Working Hours are 8:30am to 5pm on each working day?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then please read on…
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for assessing the availability and suitability of our therapists, carefully and efficiently matching them with unfilled assignments across the UK, and booking them in on our unique booking software. Successfully booking therapists in to ensure our client’s shifts are covered and our therapists have an abundance of regular, dependable work.
What character and experience are we looking for:
- You must have previous experience working in or around a Spa environment
- Knowledge of the types of treatments our therapists will be required to carry out on their assignments
- Self-confident and assured, especially when dealing with demanding situations and within deadlines, such as arranging last-minute cover for our clients
- Pursues a sense of personal achievement by exceeding expectations and hitting individual targets
- Must have exceptional computer skills including Word, Excel, and CRM systems and not be phased by software applications
This is an important role, with the primary objective to actively engage clients and therapists so as to generate and cover unfilled shifts and hit the monthly business plan.
Initial company training:
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to attend 1 week’s training, Monday to Friday, on-site at our offices in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. If you do not live locally, hotel accommodation will be provided to the successful applicant for the training period.
Please note that this is a home-based role. Once training is successfully completed, you will be working remotely from the team so you will require a suitable space at home in order to work without distraction or disturbance. You will have regular contact with your line manager and colleagues throughout each working week. This regular contact will ensure you have ongoing support and training as and when required once you are home working.
Spa Elite has revolutionised the industry and how our clients book agency therapists. We are the only agency in the UK to exclusively provide our clients with their own temp booking portal, allowing them to manage their own bookings 24/7 day and night, and send shift dates out to our therapists in real-time to our Spa Elite App.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Match suitable therapists to available shifts based on their skills, qualifications, and client specifications
- Build strong relationships with therapists, ensuring a thorough understanding of their strengths, preferences and availability
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date therapist data records, ensuring all necessary information is correctly recorded in our internal database
- Collaborate closely with clients to gain a full understanding of their staffing needs, shift requirements and preferences
- Deliver exceptional customer service to therapists and clients, maintaining a professional and positive approach in all interactions
The package on offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Performance-related bonuses
- Private Medical Insurance (after successfully passing probation)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Pro-rata annual leave for part-time role, plus Bank Holiday
- Celebrate your Birthday with an additional day off!
- Computer equipment and mobile phone provided
- Home-based working with remote management and support
- You will be required to travel to staff training and meetings when required
- Initial 1 week’s induction training – This will be based either in Worcestershire or another location which will be confirmed ahead of time, sustenance allowance provided and accommodation
- Hours: 24 Hours per week split over 3 days, Thursday to Saturday. Working Hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm on each working day
If all of this sounds appealing and exciting, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
How to apply: Apply to this advertisement attaching your CV profile. We look forward to discussing our opportunity with you in more detail.
Thank you. IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE: We will not be able to consider applicants who do not have the right to live and work in the UK on this occasion.