On-site accommodation available at low cost.
Our client is an elegant Victorian Country House Hotel sitting along the edge of Loch Rannoch, offering exquisite views of the 15km long, fresh water loch. Following an extensive renovation, this beautiful property reopened its doors with a brand-new look at the start of the year. The spa, launched in Autumn, compromises of a pool and thermal suit and provides treatments of a luxury standard to its guests.
As a Senior Therapist, you will join a small team where you will become an integral part of the day-to-day operations. Offering a range of treatments from massage, facials, manicures and pedicures, no two days of treatments will look the same!
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary £23,000 – £25,000 DOE
- Low cost accommodation available
- Full training and development with the onsite product brands
- Discounts across the spa, health club, accommodation, golf, restaurant and more for yourself and family!
- Full use of facilities including watersports, climbing wall and sports courts
- Loyalty bonus schemes
- Refer a friend bonus
- Other benefits discussed on application
Experience and Qualifications…
- HND, SVQ/NVQ Level 3, or equivalent is essential
- ESPA trained is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous but not essential
APPLY TODAY | Via this advert or call 07920 268390. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.