We are now recruiting for a Retail Facialist to join a leading Flagship Boutique and Skincare Clinic in the heart of London. This internationally respected brand is known for delivering the very best cutting-edge services and being the ultimate destination for skin, using innovative and bespoke treatments. This exciting opportunity will have you working alongside some of the industry’s most respected experts and medically trained practitioners, including dermatologists, therapists and doctors.
As a Retail Facialist, you will be the face of the brand. Your role will be split between providing on-site mini treatments such as LED Light Therapy and the retail store, where you will be responsible for providing first class bespoke recommendations to clients and holding product masterclasses.
On offer for you…
- Commission on retail sales and treatments
- Substantial quarterly product allocation
- Generous product discounts
- 40hrs (2 weekends on, 1 off and 1 split)
- 28 days holiday inclusive
- Salary details discussed on interview
Experience and Qualifications…
- Level 3 Beauty or equivalent is essential, level 4 is highly desirable
- Creative merchandising
- Excellent aesthetic and skin knowledge is essential for this role
- Experience in Radio Frequency, Derma-roller, Micro-Needling and Lymphatic Drainage would be an advantage
- Strong retail skills with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Experience working in a similar environment and accustomed to VIP clientele
Apply Now | Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 16 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.