Grey Wolfe now has an opening available for a Holistic Therapist to join their team within their incredible wellness space designed to recharge, restore, and reset. A modern, mindful approach to skin health and well-being whilst looking from within with emotional honesty.
Guiding you to reconnect with your heart, body and soul and everything around you. Harmonising and aligning all three creates contagious good energy from deep within.
Our mission is to help you create healthy boundaries that support and protect your emotional well-being, time, and energy. Wellness to us is not just about feeling good, it’s about waking up each day with a positive attitude, caring for your body, doing things that make you happy and to always strive towards an optimal state of well-being.
Grey Wolfe is more than a visit it is one step closer to change – your self-care check-in.
As our Holistic Therapist you will be required to perform the I AM Grey Wolfe treatment, Body treatment and Oskia Face protocols. You will also deliver other holistic therapies including Hot stones, Chakras and Crystals. Our environment is a beautiful, tranquil and healing space and all treatments reflect this and the Grey Wolfe philosophy. You will follow this philosophy to the highest professional standard. We are looking for passionate individuals/healers to create serene and healing atmosphere and experiences to all our guests and team members.
- £27,000 per annum, plus an attractive monthly bonus based on performance
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 30% discount on Oskia skin care products
- 40% discount on services for family and friends
- Full-time – 40 hours a week
- PLEASE NOTE: You MUST already hold the right to live and work in the UK
- A must: NVQ/SVQ Level 3 or equivalent (e.g. ITEC/BETEC/CIDESCO)
- Minimum 1/2 years spa experience preferred although all levels welcome to apply
- A positive, enthusiastic, and flexible individual with a can-do attitude
- A genuine interest and passion for wellness/well-being/holistic approach of all guests
- Confidently and comfortably aim and achieve targets
- Good use of the English language, written and verbal
A brief overview of role and responsibilities
- Undertake a full assessment of the client’s requirements and the suitability of treatments and products offered
- Carry out Grey Wolfe treatments to the highest professional standard
- Keeping your treatment room and work area organised and clean
- Ensure exceptional familiarity with all retail products and treatments and recommend to clients
- Support the Spa Management team with any other ad-hoc duties
- Perform a thorough genuine consultation, provide education, and provide a bespoke treatment plan (Rebookings, Retail, Courses and Addons)
We look forward to receiving your application and discussing this great opportunity with you further
APPLY FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE | Simply apply via this advert
- PLEASE NOTE: You MUST already hold the right to live and work in the UK, Visas applications cannot be supported at this time.
About Grey Wolfe
Welcome to our Wellness Space.
The connection between space and wellness.
Grey Wolfe bridges advanced science, spirituality, beauty, wisdom, healing and wellness practices.
GREY WOLFE IS A FEELING
Grey Wolfe is a feeling captured by a raw, unfiltered and unseen journey of treatments woven through the heart, body and soul, through the intentions of self-love, gratitude and healing.