Our client is an accredited medical clinic based in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, who provide a wide range of medical, aesthetic and beauty treatments including women’s health, men’s health, aesthetics treatments, travel vaccinations, Covid-testing, blood testing and private GP services.
As the Practice Manager, you should have experience managing a similar establishment and have a thorough understanding of CQC regulations. You will oversee the clinic on a day-to-day basis, manage the team, help to grow the business, sell, upsell, introduce new services and market existing treatments, coordinate with clinicians and ensure that regulations and high standards are adhered too at all times.
An understanding on finance such as budgeting and forecasting would be an advantage, however training can be provided in this area.
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary from £36,000 + DOE
- Substantial bonus available – discussed on interview
- Potential equity stake available
- Excellent discounts throughout the clinic
- Private healthcare insurance (after probation)
- Workings hours are typically Monday to Friday however 2 Saturdays per month will be required
Experience and Qualifications…
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Experience of “business”
- CQC understanding is essential. UKAS would be an advantage
- A comprehensive understanding of IT and systems is essential
APPLY TODAY | Via this advert or contact our recruitment team at email@example.com or call 07920 268390. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
About Spa Elite:
Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years’ industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.