|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||South West London, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
South West London
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Wellness Manager to be part of this amazing project. Set over 3 floors you will be managing treatment rooms along with a vast retail area and to complement the overall wellness vision, Yoga classes will be available in this unique space.
Your elite team of Therapists will be carrying out skin care demos within the retail area along with offering luxurious treatments in their bespoke treatment rooms.
Join this exceptional 5 star team and work in a stunning and unique environment in the Chelsea area. Due to the companies continued growth and expansion this is a very exciting brand to be part.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated professional who will enjoy working in a luxury environment as a Wellness Manager.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Retail, Beauty, Skincare, Spa (but not essential)
Managing a stand alone business
• Payroll & HR experience
A brief overview of the key duties:
Team & Customer Experience
- Conduct a daily briefing to keep team aligned, on track with goals and informed of company initiatives
- Hold monthly team meetings
- Payroll management & rota management to ensure all business & client needs are met
- Ensure the rota is effective to support footfall, KPI’s & therapist productivity
- Ensure all guests coming into contact with the centre receive a first class experience
- Lead by example, demonstrating fantastic levels of customer engagement
- Plan induction programme plans
- Management of customer’s special requests or complaints
Retail, Revenue & Commission
- Responsible for financial increase & savings across all areas of the centre – taking full responsibility for the P & L.
- Responsible for driving retail to exceed targets, maintaining high KPI’s through maximising every customer
- Working along side the team to offer exceptional service, to go above & beyond for every customer
- Developing the team to link & upsell retail, treatments & classes offered
- Increase customers spend through team management, incentive drives & successful stock management
- Responsible for exceeding targets set by the wider business
- Responsible for maintaining the treatment room & studio occupancy
- Conduct one to one reviews with each team member on a regular basis
- Overall responsibility for admin completion
- Full operational responsibility for the centre
- Full responsibility for stock retail and professional inventory
- Development of retail team members to be stock knowledgeable to ensure all is kept running in order.
Development & Training
- Support the recruitment process to recruit therapists, freelancers and workshop leaders
- Build connections in the local community for potential future business or team members
- Work with in house trainer to ensure all team members are fully trained & updated on all treatment protocol’s & induction plans are being followed.
- Ongoing product training with the team, with regular check in’s on their product knowledge of all items offered.
- Plan training for new product lines
Marketing & Communications
- Ensure the team are kept fully updated on centre news, events & the wider business communications
- Collaboration with marketing & to deliver exceptional in house events
Package on Offer:
- Basic Salary: Up to £40,000 Depending on experience
- All company benefits will be discussed at Interview stage
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities