|Company Name||Spa Elite|
|Location||Cornwall, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Hotel & Spa
This Award winning and unique Hotel & Spa has an amazing opportunity for a truly passionate Treatment Manager to work at this beautiful coastal location property.
Looking to take your career to the next level, strive to provide the best 5 Star service, then we would like to hear from you. This Spa has everything a guest could wish for.
Purpose of Role;
- To assist in maintaining the highest standards of professionalism in all aspects of the spa operation.
- Ensure all treatments are carried out to the highest standards, sales targets are met and high levels of cleanliness and hygiene are adhered to all times.
- Promoting a friendly environment for customers and colleagues using the facilities.
- Working with the Senior Spa Receptionist in the running of the department in the absence of the Spa Manger.
Qualifications & Skills Required;
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Beauty qualification or equivalent
- Either had experience training a Spa team or experience as a Therapist/Senior
- Professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to both guests and day visitors to the Spa.
Overview of Position;
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa and the Spa Manager.
- To be fully aware of all the treatments, packages and services offered within the spa and adhere to all treatment protocol.
- To be responsible for achieving targets set in particular retail targets
- To be punctual and prepared well in advance of treatments
- To set a high standard at all times in professionalism, appearance and attitude as expected of all Spa personal.
- To assist with demonstrations, promotions and events
- Full Job Spec available on application
What’s on offer;
- Basic Salary from £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
- Commission package
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Free use of the gym and leisure facilities
- Discounted dining and accommodation for family and friends
- Opportunities to participate in training courses to up skill and enhance your current skill set and additional days of annual leave after just one year of service