|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Evesham, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Spa, Beauty, Leisure, Aesthetics Sectors
Salford Priors, Evesham / Commutable from Warwickshire & Surrounding Areas
We will not be able to consider applicants that do not have the right to live and work in the UK on this occasion.
Spa Elite is a 5 Star leading recruitment agency within the Spa, Leisure and Aesthetic sectors in the UK & Worldwide
Celebrating over 13 years in business this year, we have further expansion plans on the horizon. We are recruiting for a talented and dedicated Recruitment Resourcer to work within our Temporary Worker team. You must have a passion for Candidate Care and customer service, be sales driven, positive attitude and highly organised.
- Managing applications & interviewing potential candidates, candidate referrals & adding to our established data base.
- Cross match opportunities with applicant details and inform candidates of these at interview stage or once on our data base.
- Be responsible for managing applicant information in the database, checking, attaching documents such as certificates and ID proofs and update all details as and when necessary.
- Ongoing database cleansing
- Daily vacancy alerts via LinkedIn and other social media, replying to messages sent to us and promote the organisation and cross sell departments Temp and Perm
- Receive incoming calls and emails from prospective candidates and advise on job opportunities and general career advice.
- Build and expand our candidate data base
- Nurture strong and long term personal relationships with candidates and Clients.
- Introduce to the agency and register new Temp and Perm professionals to service and support our Clients’.
- Maintain existing candidate relationships
Key Qualities to Demonstrate;
- MUST have excellent PC skills, email, Word etc. and a good grasp of software systems is essential.
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to act quickly and decisively
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a good eye for detail
- Excellent phone manor and telephone skills to deal with a broad range of enquiries from potential applicants.
Scope & Career Opportunity;
- To become a key team member as we continue to build a hardworking, exceptional 5 Star resourcing & interviewing team for our 5 Star Clients all over the world. There are long terms career opportunities available as you develop in your role and in the business.
- Basic Salary dependent on experience
- Monthly Commission based on sales
- Quarterly Bonus, target based
- Fantastic work environment, not the normal boring office…
- Regular development and performance reviews
- Long term career progression
How to apply: If you feel that this is the ideal job opportunity for you then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call our offices to express your interest in this exclusive opportunity.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
- Spa Therapist | Full & Part Time | E178-20
- Pilates Instructor | Ultra Luxury, Exclusive Wellness Club | E176-20
- Personal Trainer | Ultra Luxury, Exclusive Wellness Club | JEDDAH & RIYADH LOCATIONS E160-20A
- Pilates Instructor | 3,6,12 Month Contracts | E174-20
- Spa Therapist | Approved visas for Romanian, India, Nigerian, Moroccan, Czech nationals