|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
5 Star Hotel and Spa
A Beautiful Island on the West Side of Scotland
Earning potential £28,000 – £34,000
Our client is looking for 5 Star Spa Therapists for a luxurious award-winning Hotel & Spa on a beautiful Island on the West side of Scotland.
There’s a certain magic about staying on a private island. Located on the west coast of Scotland, the island boasts gorgeous views overlooking a Loch and the dramatic mountains beyond. Our 300-acre island offers a truly unique and memorable experience.
Enjoy an oasis of tranquillity in our Spa and leisure facilities. Experience our philosophy, treatments, spa days and products.
We harvest ingredients from the flourishing island and capture the nutrients of the sea to nourish your body, mind and soul. Delivering unique Scottish experiences, our Spa provides you with a setting to refresh regenerate and release your inner wellbeing.
Package on Offer:
- OTE: £28,000 – £34,000
- 10 % commission on treatments
- 10% commission on retail products
- Complimentary use of Luxury Health Club, Pool and Staff Gym
- Meals on Duty
- Accommodation charged at £55 a week
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy Qualified, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent
- A smart personal presentation
- Have good interpersonal skills with a polite, friendly and approachable manner
- Work well within a team
- Have a real passion for delivering a fantastic experience for your clients
- You will need to deliver excellent treatments in facials, massage, waxing, manicures and pedicures
- As well as being confident and approachable, commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm are also essential for this role
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities