|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||South Devon, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Stunning Hotel & Spa Resort
Located in the English Riviera, set in one of the most beautiful landscapes in England, our Client is one of Devon’s premier hotel and leisure resorts. Offering excellent hotel & leisure facilities for their guests and the very best in hotel accommodation and leisure facilities.
You will be working in a luxurious Spa environment designed for relaxation and revitalisation. Relaxing your guests with a wide variety of treatments including mud rasul, traditional massage, facials, signature treatments, waxing, manicure and pedicure.
It is a must that you are qualified to a minimum standard of NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy. The successful applicants must also have a driving licence and have their own transport due to the location and local transport.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 NVQ Beauty Therapy, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent
- A passion for providing five star customer service
- Minimum 1 years experience in a salon or spa environment
- Hot Stone Massage would be an advantage but not essential
- Product sales and up selling
- Computer literate
Brief Over View Of Duties:
- Help to create an outstanding experience
- Greet and give treatments in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Undertake reception duties as required
- Work with the Spa Manager and team to maintain a safe and clean spa and leisure environment.
- Deal with membership enquiries, provide spa tours and encourage membership sales as and when required and take bookings
- Promote product and treatment sales and promotions Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and guidelines as laid down in the company hand book.
- Assist with cashing up of the till and transfer of cash to the safe
- Undertake/assist in the daily cleaning duties of all areas as required
- To perform any duties reasonably requested by the Spa Manager and/or Senior Beauty Therapist.
Package on Offer:
- BASIC SALARY: £8.75 per hour
- Min 30 hour permanent contract with overtime available
- 10% commission on product sales
- 5% commission on treatments
- Hotel and leisure benefits
- Live in Accommodation is available: Rate of £45 per week inclusive of all utilities. Own room with shared kitchen and bathrooms.
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities