|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Spa Therapist or Holistic Therapist
Stunning Cotswolds Retreat
Commutable from: Stow-on-the-Wold, Oddington, Kingham, Moreton-In-Marsh Churchill & surrounding
Our Elite client now has opportunities available for Holistic/Spa Therapists to join their professional and passionate team. You will be working in the most stunning and unique wellness environment based within the heart of the Cotswolds.
We are looking for dedicated Therapists with individuality and a great personality who will enjoy working in our Clients ‘luxurious Spa environment.
If you love providing Holistic and Wellbeing treatments, or Massage treatments are your expertise, then we would be delighted to showcase your expertise to our client.
With amazing career progression available, the Spa will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with the company long term.
Expertise we are looking for…
• NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or CIDESO, CIBTAC or Holistic Therapy
• Understanding of the wellness industry
• Ideally min 2 years’ relevant experience
• Ability to think outside the box and deal with any situation with a cool calm head
• Ability to connect with fellow team members to develop strong working relationships
• Self-motivated, ambitious and ready to join a fantastic fast developing business
• Can offer a high standard of treatment and confident in all aspects of the guest journey
• Exceptional service standards
• Previous experience working in spa environment
• Great personality, professional but friendly and can put guests at ease
• Strong team work ethic
• Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable experience
• Make every effort to up sell during every guest interaction
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
On offer for you….
• Salary £21,000 progressing to £24,000 following a successful 3 month probation
• Commission between 3%-10% on certain retail items
• 30% staff discounts
• Lunch provided and 50% lunch discount
• Two free fitness classes per month and one treatment
• 60% discount on all of the company skin products
• 30% discount off all classes & staff yoga once a month in addition
• 28 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Stakeholder pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Refer a friend scheme – Up to £1000!
• Subsidised private medical insurance
• Free uniform or clothing allowance, role dependant
• Subsidised staff accommodation available, this depends on availability at the time of applying.
Our team are here to support you with your new career move…
Apply via this advert or simply contact us directly, make that career move with Spa Elite Recruitment
Our expert team will discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and support you fully with your
new career move.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities