|Company Name||Spa Elite|
Spa / Hair Professionals
International Spa / Hair Professionals
Summer Spa Therapist
Adventure Sports & Lifestyle Business
Our Client is a worldwide player in the summer and winter adventure sports & lifestyle market and they are now looking to expand their team in Greece.
You will be joining a highly qualified team of therapist experts, delivering a menu of treatments that will make the guest feel fantastic and deliver real results. You will have authentic passion for guest satisfaction.
- Relax, restore and revive is our wellbeing philosophy. Our Spas add a touch of luxury to our resorts and along with our expert therapists, allow our guests to indulge in some well-deserved ‘me’ time.
- If you are a great therapist and want to work overseas in a sunny fabulous environment, then there’s a place on our team for you!
- You’ll be expected to carry out a wide range of treatments for our guests in a highly professional manner, offering advice on skin care and home care and recommend suitable retail products. Most importantly each and every guest must leave their treatment feeling wonderful.
- You are passionate about making people feel their very best. Clients will return from their treatment feeling on top of the world and wanting to book again.
- Working with the luxury brand, Temple Spa, you will be given all the knowledge and product training to deliver an outstanding treatment to compliment your professional and personable approach.
- You will be confident and charismatic as our guests love to chat! As one of our Spa Therapists you will love to build positive and engaging rapport with all our guests to give our spa experience the WOW factor.
- This is more than just a full-time job, it’s a lifestyle, integrating the world of spa with a world of activities in spectacular sunny resorts will inspire your passion and motivation.
- Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2
- Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 Hot Stone and Gel manicure/pedicure
- 1 – 2 Years Practical Work Experience
- A valid UK/ EU work permit is essential
What’s on offer…
- Flights, transfers and luggage
- In resort training
- Own accommodation
- 3 meals a day – 7 days a week
- Emergency medical and dental insurance
- 1 day off per week
- Holiday entitlement
- Use of equipment and facilities
- 10% commission on sales over £1200 per week
- Product incentives
- £15 per week bonus
- Basic salary of £550 per month