|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||North Devon, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Full and Part Time
Our client is looking for 5 Star Spa Therapists for a luxurious award winning Hotel & Spa ideally placed within easy reach of Exmoor and Dartmoor National Park and the North Devon Atlantic coast
The spectacular scenery surrounding area creates a tranquil haven, perfect for a swim, unwinding in the jacuzzi, sauna or steam room or just relax in the sun on the terrace between your spa treatments.
Our client is now looking for Full Time Spa Therapists to join their team to work in this stunning facility with a passion to deliver consistent exceptional service who wishes to develop their career within a progressive company.
As a Spa Therapist you will be required to carry out a variety of treatments including massage, you will be knowledgeable, friendly and committed to ensuring that every guest’s visit to the Spa is one to remember. You’ll consult with each client to fully understand their personal needs and be committed to delivering high quality, exceptional treatments.
Elemis training and experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
- You will be NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualified.
- Immaculate personal presentation and standards
- Attention to detail and the ability to forward think
- Strong Team Player
- Can remain calm under pressure and smile even in the toughest situations
- You’re ambitious
- Own transport essential
- To carry out treatments to the highest standard
- To deliver a level of service which exceeds all guest expectations by completing all treatments in a consistently thorough manner and in the time allocated
- To treat all guests with individual care and attention
- To interact with guests at all points in their spa journey in a professional, polite and friendly manner
- To promote and sell the services of the spa and maximise the potential of all Sales
- To recommend products and give suitable aftercare/homecare advice in the best interest of each guest
- To consistently deliver on retail targets as reasonably expected
- To ensure treatment rooms and all public areas are kept clean and tidy according to the spa check list
- To maintain health and safety standards to a five star level of cleanliness
- To undertake an initial period of training and participate in on-going training programs thereafter for continued professional development
- All other duties as required
- As a Spa Therapist you’ll also be supporting your senior therapist/ manager to maximize revenue through careful diary management and proactive selling of high quality Elemis products.
- Our client is open 365 days a year. Your shift pattern will vary from week to week, covering morning/evening & weekend shifts.
- Basic salary up to £20,000 OTE (pro rata)
- Commission on retail sales
- Staff Lunch
- Discount on Leisure membership
- Ongoing Elemis training
- Accommodation on-site
- 28 days annual leave
- Government pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Salary depending on experience
- Full Time position (40 hours)
How to Apply;
If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
E199-18 | Spa Therapist | North Devon