|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||South Devon, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Luxury Hotel and Spa
Our Client is a Luxurious and beautiful Hotel & Spa retreat on the coast of South Devon. Their Spa Facilities make for a stunning and highly professional work environment that any Therapist would enjoy.
You will be 4/5 star Spa experienced and able to carry out a full range of treatments to clients (male and female) to an exceptional standard.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- To provide beauty treatments for clients i.e. at least 4 hrs of massage per day and facials, along with most or all of the treatments.
- When not in treatments assist other members of the staff i.e. go to reception and help with large groups of spa days, updating client data base.
- Always ensure that there is a strong emphasis on personal service and that client confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Ensure the rota created by the Spa Manager is correctly followed at all times
- Ensure you recommend retail products/homecare to your clients and aim to achieve your monthly retail targets set by the Spa Manager.
- Report any problems / complaints to the Spa Manager
- In the absence of the Spa Manager attend the daily morning meeting
- Ensure pool tests are carried out 3 x throughout a day in the absence of pool attendant
- Maintain high standards of appearance and personal hygiene, keeping uniform provided in good repair.
- Salary £17,000 to £18,000 per annum depending on experience
- 10% commission on retail
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Accommodation can be provided with a choice to have meals included