|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Wiltshire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
5 Star Luxurious Hotel
Our Client is an award winning Spa in luxurious surroundings with outstanding facilities for their discerning guests. Simply put, it’s one of England’s finest 5 star luxury hotels.
We are now recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an experienced Spa Therapist to join the team.
Reporting to the Spa Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all visitors to the Spa have a memorable and exceptional experience and receive 5* exceptional treatment and Guest care.
Qualifications & Skills Required;
• NVQ Level 2 & 3 Beauty qualification or equivalent
• Professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to both guests and day visitors to the Spa.
Brief Overview of Role;
• Ensure all customer queries are handled efficiently, effectively and successfully in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
• Maintain high standards of treatments and ensure exceptional levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
• Retain and encourage re-booking of clients
• Administer professional massage, body, facial and nail treatments to guests.
• Have a thorough knowledge of massage techniques and possess a general understanding of body and facial treatments.
• Excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to provide wellness solutions to meet the need of our guests.
• Ensure all aspects of the guest spa journey is adhered to all times to include; greeting the guest, once in the treatment room, during the treatments and after conducting show around of Spa facilities
Package of Offer:
• Basic Salary: £19,240 negotiable
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Free car parking
• Discounts on facilities and products such as spa treatments and retail and dining at the property.
• Preferential room rates for you and your family at the hotel and other hotels within the group.
• Complimentary room nights for length of service
• Long service awards
• Full training, development and promotional possibilities
• 28 days holiday, with additional holiday days for length of service
• Free use of the gym and leisure facilities
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities