|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Beautiful Spa Retreat
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Spa Therapist that would also enjoy covering the Spa Reception in this dual position within a busy Spa environment.
You would joining an award winning team and be working in a stunning luxurious Spa retreat maintaining the fantastic reputation that this Spa already holds.
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or Equivalent
• Relevant industry experience with a Spa or high end Salon
• Highly experienced in all treatments
• Reception duties, including telephone bookings, enquiries on treatments.
• Meeting and Greeting all clients, assisting with food and beverage services
• High standard of personal appearance
• Pro-active approach to work duties
• Confident manner
• Good team player
• Previous customer facing experience
• Computer literate
Key Role / Duties:
• Carrying out a range of beauty treatments to an extremely high standard
• Supporting the Beauty management team
• Achieving consistently high retail targets
• Building a regular client base
• Ensuring treatment rooms are of a consistent high standard
• Carrying out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management team to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
Package on Offer and Key Benefits:
• £16,000 – £19,000 – Basic, depending on experience
• Commission on Retail Sales
• Use of Pool & Gym on working days
• Meal provided on duty + two Coffee Breaks a day
• One FULL weekend off every 3 weeks
• Discount on product purchases
• Discount on Treatments
• Discount on food & stays in all company properties
• 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Uniform provided
• In house training provided
• Long Service Awards
• Free parking
• The company provides great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine, they are committed to people’s development at all stages and the long service of key staff members.
We are looking for someone who has a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who will represent the Spa well and be an asset to this established team. If you think you have what it takes to join this successful team please contact Spa Elite today!!
HOW TO APPLY: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite. If you are already registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest or give us a call.
Note: Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service