|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Spa & Hotel
We are looking for Spa Therapists that really do have passion for beauty, a positive attitude and love performing treatments.
Our clients Spa and hotel has a relaxed atmosphere which attracts a range of guest’s from families, professionals on business and couples looking for a relaxing break or Spa day treat.
We are looking for Therapists that enjoy offering a 5 star service and a high standard of treatment that leave guests feeling totally relaxed and rejuvenated.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
• NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified or CIDESO, CIBTAC or Equivalent
• Can perform a range of treatments with confidence and professionalism
• Previous experience working in a spa environment or high end salon
• Strong team work ethic
• Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable Spa and treatment experience.
Brief Over View Of Duties:
• Performing a range of treatments
• Promote and recommend aftercare advice to guests
• Keeping the treatment rooms and Spa area clean and tidy at all times
• Working with the whole team so you all offer unforgettable Spa experience for day spa and hotel guests.
Perks on Offer:
• Basic Salary: £17,888, increasing after probation
• Commission on every Retail product sold
• Incentives and Rewards per month
• Leisure Club, Restaurant and group Hotel discounts
• Training and Development
• Lunch provided
• Free Parking
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities