|Company Name||Spa Elite|
|Location||Slough, United Kingdom|
International Aesthetic Professionals
Award Winning Luxurious Hotel and Spa
Our Client provides a luxury Spa environment that is a haven for relaxation in a world of hustle and bustle. They firmly believe that it is the people who make the difference, which is why they provide every new starter Therapist with great training from the day you join.
In addition to the regular Therapist treatment responsibilities you would expect to be giving day to day, you will be the difference between an ‘okay’ and an ‘amazing’ Guest spa experience.
The difference is the smile, the warm, welcoming and positive attitude, and the caring and dedicated approach to the guests’ needs. The excellent standards of service, and the depth and breadth of knowledge of our Clients treatments and products are all aspects our Client will train you on.
You will enjoy working closely with your colleagues yet you will be given plenty of opportunity to use your initiative and take on responsibilities as you grow into the role. The hours of the role are quite flexible and will involve some evening and weekend work.
Qualifications & Experience;
- Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3
- Some Practical Work Experience
- A valid UK / EU work permit
Package on Offer;
- £15,000 basic depending on experience
- Commission scheme totalling up to £3,600 per annum depending on sales
- Company pension
- Comprehensive training & career potential
- Meal provided daily whilst on shift
- Free parking
- Membership to Spa and Health Club
- Additional group discounts