|Company Name||Spa Elite|
|Location||Haltwhistle, United Kingdom|
International Aesthetic Professionals
Beautiful Mansion Hotel & Spa Environment
Nestling on the edge of the Pennines, our Client is a beautiful Mansion House Hotel & Spa in breath taking settings and grounds. They have instructed us to recruit a number of experienced Spa Therapists for their exclusive Spa and wellness centre.
Your Main Responsibilities will be;
- To ensure that all clients receive an efficient and a quality service during their treatments.
- To work with the Leisure Manager to ensure every opportunity to increase revenue in the department is taken.
- Offer advice to customers on the product range
- Maintain accurate consultation records
- Operate cash handling and security procedures
- To ensure that all payments are processed correctly and logged
- To ensure that stock levels in the department are kept to the required level and to order new stock as and when required in-line with departmental budgets.
- Report any defects in equipment, damage or general wear and tear to the Maintenance Department.
- Assist in the cleaning of the department and light maintenance of the equipment
- Provide a warm welcome to guests when they arrive
- Come up with new ideas and promotions that will help to increase sales and revenue.
- To actively promote the Club at every opportunity
Your General Duties will be to;
- Offer advice to customers on the range of treatments and products available, and home care routines, taking every opportunity to up sell.
- Assist with special promotions, as required, taking every opportunity to up sell
- Maintain all relaxation and treatment rooms to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in accordance with Company standards and to comply with statutory legislation.
- Support all members of the Team to achieve and maintain standards to the highest possible level in respect of service, hygiene and Health & Safety.
- To deal with all customer and guest comments or complaints and to pass these on to your Manager.
- To ensure that all potential sales opportunities are maximised
- To adhere to any Company sales Initiatives and to increase Sales opportunities
- To maintain personal hygiene standards at all times
- To wear the correct uniform, in good condition whilst on duty and in the hotel and to take care of your uniform when off-duty.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of the pool and spa (where necessary) in relation to standards given in the maintenance manual.
- Be able to carry out both pool and spa tests and take corrective action where necessary.
- Computer literate
- Able to proactively sell and recommend retail products
- Ability to up sell add-on treatments i.e. hot stones
- Able to communicate confidently and appropriately with different types of customers.
- Able to organise themselves to give the best possible customer service but equally complete shift requirements.
- Able to comply with all legal requirements eg fire, health and safety, licensing laws and security.
- Able to provide and understand the need for a safe spa environment
- Talks with passion and enthusiasm, easy to have a conversation with, happy to contribute, engages others around them.
- Very good at noticing and understanding things that other people do not notice
- Friendly and likes to meet and spend time with other people
- Loyal and willing to give their time and energy to something they believe in
- Paying special attention, being considerate and thoughtful
- Flexible and able to adapt easily
- Having the confidence to be themselves
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Proven reasonable standard of numerical and verbal skills, clear spoken English
- Basic IT knowledge
- Proven experience in a similar role, customer facing
- Experience in additional treatments such as gel nails, hot stone etc. would be advantageous.
- Up to £17,600 per annum dependent upon experience
How to apply: If you feel that this is the ideal job opportunity for you then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call our offices to express your interest in this exclusive opportunity.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service