|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Devon, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Stunning Hotel & Spa Resort
Located in the Dartmouth Area
Located in the English Riviera, set in one of the most beautiful landscapes in England, our Client is one of Devon’s premier hotel and leisure resorts. Offering excellent hotel & leisure facilities for their guests and the very best in hotel accommodation and leisure facilities.
You will be working in a luxurious Spa environment designed for relaxation and revitalisation. Relaxing your guests with a wide variety of treatments including mud rasul and traditional massage, facials, signature treatments, waxing, manicure and pedicure.
It is a must that you are qualified to a minimum standard of NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy . The successful applicants must also have a driving licence and have their own transport due to the location and local transport.
Your duties will include;
- Help to create an outstanding experience
- Greet and give treatments in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Undertake reception duties as required
- Ensure health questionnaires are completed prior to administering beauty treatments and that individual client treatment records are maintained for all clients.
- Work with the Spa Manager and team to maintain a safe and clean spa and leisure environment.
- Deal with membership enquiries, provide spa tours and encourage membership sales as and when required and take bookings
- Deal with complaints promptly and efficiently
- Ensure all emails, website and Facebook enquiries are dealt with
- Promote product and treatment sales and promotions
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and guidelines as laid down in the company hand book.
- Assist with cashing up of the till and transfer of cash to the safe
- Stock management of products merchandise
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in good working order
- Ensure pool plant room and daily pool monitoring checks and corrective measures are carried out according to policies and procedures.
- Undertake daily cleaning duties of all areas as required
- Undertake daily pool maintenance duties as required
- To perform any duties reasonably requested by the Spa Manager and/or Senior Beauty Therapist.
Qualifications & Key Skills Required;
- NVQ level 3 NVQ Beauty Therapy / BTEC Beauty Therapy qualification or equivalent
- Hot Stone Therapy, would be an advantage but not essential
- Product sales and up selling
- Computer literate
In return your package will include;
- £17,680 Basic, OTE of £19,000
OTE earnings will include commission at 10% of product sales and 5%
- Commission on treatments
- Hotel and leisure benefits
- Live in Accommodation is available: Rate of £38 per week inclusive of all utilities. Own room with shared kitchen and bathrooms.
How to apply: If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Future Job Alerts: Take the hard work out of job searching and “create your own profile account” on the Spa Elite website. This will enable us send you up to date information of new opportunities that relate to your experience or desired job role.
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service