|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Hampshire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
NEW SPA OPENING 2018
Stunning Hotel & Spa Hampshire
We are delighted to introduce this stunning Hotel & Spa, set in over 100 acres of stunning Hampshire countryside.
With the rigours of 21st century living, it’s important that everybody takes time out to experience the pleasure of deep relaxation and stop to rediscover their natural balance.
The Spa is an oasis of calm. It would be an absolute pleasure to work within this environment.
Contained within the spa there are six treatment rooms including three couples rooms, a manicure and pedicure lounge, a relaxation lounge, sauna and steam experiences,
Featuring a gym and weights studio, all within a tranquil setting.
The Spa is set to open soon so we are looking for a team of skilled Spa Therapists that will to be part of this new opening. Our client will also consider newly qualified Therapists who have passion and ambition looking for their first Spa position.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
• NVQ Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapy or Holistic qualified or equivalent, CIBTAC or CIDESCO
• Able to provide exceptional customer service
• Immaculate personal presentation
• Previous experience in similar 4/5 star environment
• Flexible work ethic and proactive approach
• Knowledge of skincare and various product houses
• In depth knowledge of contra-indications
• Ability to carry out variety of treatments demonstrating confidence and competence.
• Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable Spa experience
Brief Overview of Duties:
• Performing high standards of treatments
• Promote and recommend aftercare advice to guests & increase retail sales.
• Attract repeat business by offering an outstanding services and showcasing the treatment menu.
• Keeping the treatment rooms and Spa area clean and tidy at all times
• Working with the whole team so you all offer unforgettable Spa experience for guests.
• Act as an ambassador for the Hotel and Spa
Excellent Package Details & Dream Hours:
• Basic Salary up £20,800, depending on qualifications and experience
• Our client will also consider newly qualified Therapists
• 3% Commission on Treatments
• 10% Commission on Retail products
• Dream Hours: 9am to 6pm or 10am to 7pm
• Two weekends on and then one weekend off
• Access to the Health Club, Gym membership for two
• Meals on Duty
• Opportunities to train with leading product houses
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities