|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Essex, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Award Winning Hotel & Spa
Must be a driver and have access to a vehicle
This stylish country house hotel is elegantly appointed within a stunning landscape. The hotel includes an award winning restaurant, an incredible Spa and leisure facilities.
Our exclusive client has asked us to help them find the right person for an opening they have for a Spa Therapist.
You will be part of an exceptional team and as part of your role you would deliver a range of Spa and beauty treatments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to make a real difference to an already exceptional Spa and Spa team so if you are looking for a meaningful and exciting career move then please apply via this advert today or contact Spa Elite Recruitment.
Qualifications & Skills Required;
• NVQ Level 2 & Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
• Elemis trained ideal but not essential as full training provided
• Professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to both guests and day visitors to the Spa.
• Previous experience working in a spa environment or high end salon
• Great personality, professional but friendly and can put guests at ease
• Strong team work ethic
Brief Overview of Role;
• Ensure all customer queries are handled efficiently, effectively and successfully in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
• Maintain high standards of treatments and ensure exceptional levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
• Retain and encourage re-booking of clients
• Perform professional massage, body, facial and nail treatments to guests
• Have a thorough knowledge of massage techniques and possess a general understanding of body and facial treatments.
• Excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of their guests.
• Ensure all aspects of the guest spa journey is adhered to all times to include; greeting the guest, once in the treatment room, during the treatments and after conducting show around of Spa facilities
Package on Offer:
• Basic Salary from £17,700 – (£23,700 OTE) + per annum, depending on qualifications & experience.
• Generous treatment and retail commission structure with potential of £500 + additional income each month.
• Every other weekend off
• 28 days holiday
• 40 hours per week over 5 days with varying shifts, earliest start 9am
• Must be a driver and have access to a vehicle
• Free parking at the hotel
• Other Hotel & Spa benefits discussed on application
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities