|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive and are looking for a dedicated and passionate Spa Therapists.
Our client is a beautiful Spa retreat based within an historic building surrounded by gardens and parkland which makes a lasting impression.
Combining old school, classic elegance and impressive grandeur with a contemporary, holistic approach, this Spa delivers premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted treatments for the discerning.
We are looking for Therapists that enjoy offering that 5 star service and a high standard of treatment that leave guests and members wanting to return to the Hotel and Spa.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO, CIBTAC or equivalent
- Previous experience in luxury spa or high-profile salon
- Strong communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Excellent presentation & customer care skills
- Able to deal with difficult situations professionally and efficiently
- Flexible approach to working hours including evening, weekends & bank holidays
Brief Over View Of Duties:
- As a Spa Therapist you will help provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service offering a world-class range treatment with leading brands.
- You will consult each client to fully understand their personal needs and be committed to delivering exceptional treatments.
- You will also be supporting your line manager to maximise revenue through great customer service & proactive selling of high-quality spa retail products.
- You will be required to work three out of four weekends
Package on Offer:
- Basic Salary; £18,500
- 10% Retail Commission
- 50% discount on Food & Beverage
- 30% discount on Golf & Spa retail products
- Free Relocation services
- Extensive training both internally and externally
- Worldwide career opportunities within the Company
- Heavily discounted associate room rates for you & friends and family
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty and free uniform
- Free car parking
- Play Golf for free and preferential rates for family & friends
- Extensive employee benefits
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities