|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Wiltshire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Stunning Hotel & Spa
We are now seeking exceptional Spa Therapists for our Client’s 5* Spa in Wiltshire. You will be responsible for delivering a first class guest experience from the minute they walk through the door to the moment they book in for their next treatment with you and depart relaxed and smiling.
Key Skills / Requirements;
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of competency in delivering spa treatments
- To have had at least 1 years’ experience of delivering treatments to a high calibre clientele
- To demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Be honest, reliable and self-motivated
Overview of the Role:
- To deliver a high standard of specialist treatments and consultations to all spa guests
- To take responsibility for keeping up to date with new retail and professional products and treatments
- To act as, and to deliver the hostess role within the spa for spa guests, spa days and members
- To take responsibility for ensuring high standards of professionalism, presentation, conduct and customer service are delivered at all times
- To have a working knowledge of spa days, membership and all services provided within the spa
Brief Overview of Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for providing a high standard of treatment and customer care.
- To deliver to our hotel guests, Spa day guests and members a total passion and commitment to excellence
- Using own initiative to personally take any action appropriate to deliver a first class service
- To work as a part of a team in delivering a high standard of service, and other spa treatments to all spa guests
- To assist in maintaining high levels of customer care and monitoring the hotel guests/members spa experience, helping to constantly improve the service that occurs from the time the hotel guest/member enters through to the time when the hotel guest/ member leaves
- To act as and to assist in the delivery of the hostess role within the spa for spa guests
- To assist in ensuring all retail displays are replenished, well presented, clean and changed frequently in accordance to a pre-planned promotions schedule
- Assist in PR functions, open evenings and special promotional activities as required
Package on Offer:
- BASIC SALARY; £19,500
- Monthly bonus
- Hotel & spa benefits
- Live in Accommodation is available
- Great career opportunities
How to Apply;
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities.