|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Surrey, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Luxury Hotel & Spa
Our client is now looking for Full and Part Time Beauty/Spa Therapists to join their team to work in their stunning properties where historical meets contemporary and outstanding guest service is essential.
- Minimum Level NVQ Level 3 Qualified or Equivalent
Main Responsibilities Include;
- To provide a high standard quality face and body treatments
- Pedicures and Manicures
- Spray tanning
- Waxing and Tinting
- Eyelash and Make-Up
- To ensure high levels of customer service and care at all times
- Be responsible for spa equipment, products and ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of treatment areas is kept to a high standard
- To fully understand and promote all treatments and promotions
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required;
- Hold a recognised beauty or spa qualification, minimum NVQ 2/3 or equivalent is required.
- Smart personal presentation
- Good interpersonal skills with a polite, friendly and approachable manner.
- Work well within a team
- Have a real passion for delivering a fantastic experience for your clients
- Basic Salary: Up to £19,094 *Depending on experience
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Company uniform
- Free onsite Parking
- Our client will provide continual development and training with their market leading product and treatment lines away from their properties at a renowned learning Academy in London.
APPLY VIA SPA ELITE
If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service