|Company Name||Spa Elite|
Spa / Hair Professionals
International Spa / Hair Professionals
Summer Spa Supervisor
Adventure Sports & Lifestyle Business
Our Client is a worldwide player in the summer and winter adventure sports & lifestyle market and they are now looking to expand their team in Greece.
You will be joining a highly qualified team of therapist experts, delivering a menu of treatments that will make the guest feel fantastic and deliver real results. You will have authentic passion for guest satisfaction.
As Spa Supervisor you will manage the day-to-day smooth operation of the spa whilst driving treatment and retail sales to reach and exceed financial and revenue targets. To ensure 85% customer satisfaction and an overall enjoyable customer spa experience.
- To effectively drive treatment delivery to meet and exceed targets for the number of customers treated.
- To manage stock levels, carry out stock takes and manage orders so that they remain at or below budgetary requirements.
- To monitor treatment standards through the ongoing assessments and training of therapists.
- To motivate therapists and encourage team work.
- To ensure all spa and beauty bookings are made in the most effective and productive manner, maximising treatment opportunities.
- To assist with the recruitment, appointment, induction and relevant training of new employees to ensure that the spa service levels are met at all times.
- To ensure that spa and beauty outlets are presented in excellent visual presentation.
- To control all Health & Safety within the spa, ensuring that appropriate documentation is kept RIDDOR, COSH.
- Display excellent customer service and awareness at all times.
- Carry out general administration and account for all sales.
- You will be NVQ level 2&3 qualified
Also if you are experienced in the following that would be great but it is not essential;
- Hot stone
- Sports massage
- HOPI ear candles
- Indian head massage
What’s on offer…
- Flights, transfers and luggage
- In resort training
- Own accommodation
- 3 meals a day – 7 days a week
- Emergency medical and dental insurance
- 1 day off per week
- Holiday entitlement
- Use of equipment and facilities
- 10% commission on sales over £1200 per week
- Product incentives
- £15 per week bonus
- Basic salary of £650 per month