|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Cornwall, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
This Award winning and unique Hotel & Spa has an amazing opportunity for a Spa Receptionist to work at this beautiful coastal location property.
They pride themselves on providing the best 5 Star service, this Spa has everything a guest could wish for.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding guest care
- Passion for beauty
- May be required to carry out treatments for guests on busier days if you are a qualified Therapist.
- Dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to both guests, day visitors and members at the Spa.
- NVQ Beauty Therapy qualification would be an advantage but NOT essential
Overview of Position:
• Has previous experience working in a reception in a similar environment
• Will be happy to assit with other duties to ensure we consistently meet standards as a team.
• Good Telephone manner
• Be Confident and competent with taking bookings, explaining treatments and inputting sales of skincare products.
• Competent with computer and software including Microscoft
What’s on offer!!
• Basic Salary from £7.50 per hour depending on experience
• Receive complimentary meals whilst on duty
• Commission on all spa retail sales
• Free use of the gym and leisure facilities
• Discounted dining and accommodation for family and friends
• Opportunities to participate in training courses to up skill and enhance your current skill set and additional days of annual leave after just one year of service.
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service