|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Contemporary- Chic Country House
In the stunning Cotswolds
Part Time | 16 Hrs
Extra shifts may be needed to cover holidays
Near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
We currently have a part time opportunity to join our client’s fantastic Spa team as Spa Receptionist. You will be assisting the Spa mainly over the busy weekend periods where you will be welcoming and booking in guests for their Spa days or members that book in for their treatments and utilise the facilities.
Experience / Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident in dealing and communicating with Spa guests, management and co-workers in a professional and discrete manner.
- Meet and greet Guests
- Book appointments, take payments and interact positively and professionally with customers.
- Taking telephone, email and in person bookings
- Dealing and sending e-mails Maintaining the spa
- Assist in maintaining a professional front desk and assist in administrative tasks
Package being offered:
- £16,000 Basic Salary (Pro Rata for Part Time)
- 10% Commission on Retail
- 10% Tips paid in their wage at the end of the month
- 1 Full Weekend off a month
- Second to none training schemes
- Numerous employee discounts, 50% off around the hotel
- Free Parking
- Staff food provided
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Staff uniform
We are looking for someone who has a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who will represent the Spa well and be an asset to this established team.
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities