|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Berkshire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
5 Star Luxury Hotel & Spa
Berkshire, Access to your own transport will be required
We are looking for a passionate and confident Receptionist who can deliver outstanding 5* service.
An amazing high profile opportunity to be the front line in guest relations within a luxurious 5 Star Spa retreat. This unique position as a Spa Receptionist offers a dream opportunity to work within this luxury spa which is in perfect harmony with its glorious English countryside surroundings.
As Spa Receptionist, you will play a major role in taking Spa guests on a journey of pure bliss and relaxation. You will be covering reception duties, including telephone bookings and enquiries on treatments. The Spa offers the highest standard of Therapeutic, grooming and beauty treatments with products that are in total sync with the natural outdoors.
Do you enjoy exceeding guest expectations? Then we would like to hear from you, preferably you will have proven experience within a similar role or a previous spa therapist who is passionate about the industry
Along with having outstanding grooming standards you must have a flexible attitude towards your required shifts as the Spa is open in the evenings and weekends and all year round, with a mixed shift pattern.
Expertise we are looking for….
- Previous experience in a similar role or have been a Therapist previously within a 5-star environment.
- Knowledge of Spa Soft management system would be an advantage but not essential
- High standard of personal appearance
- Pro-active approach to work duties
- Confident manner
- Good team player
Exceptional Company benefits on offer;
- Excellent Basic salary of £19,961.40
- Commission on Retail
- Discounts Spa treatments
- Career Progression and extensive development & training
- Meals whilst on duty
- Exceptional Company benefits
- Food & Beverage Discounts, Florist, and selected products
- Employee Introductory scheme
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within hotel group
- Team members’ Recognition and Rewards with incentives schemes
- Team Events, Annual team parties, Celebratory lunches
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Life assurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Company sick leave & pay
- Uniform cleaned complimentary
- Complimentary Internet
- Occupational Health Advisor, discounted Massage Treatments and health clinics
- Cycle to work scheme
- Online Benefits scheme with over 200 shops, restaurants and attraction discounts … and much more!
Our team are here to support you with your new career move…
Apply via this advert or simply contact us directly, make that career move with Spa Elite Recruitment
Our expert team will discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and support you fully with your new career move.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities