|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Be part of something very special
Overview of the role:
Join this exceptional 5 star team and work in a stunning and unique environment in the Cotswolds.
Due to the companies continued growth and expansion this is a very exciting brand to be part of and in turn you will be able to develop your career as a Spa Receptionist.
We are now recruiting for a Spa Receptionist with enthusiasm and passion for the Spa and Wellbeing industry. You will be working in a luxury Spa environment where they offer Holistic and Wellbeing treatments by professional Therapists and experts in their field.
Experience / Skills:
- You will Ideally be trained in NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy, CIBTACT, CIDESCO or equivalent.
- Previous spa experience is ideal but not essential
- Retail and customer service experience essential
- Understanding of the beauty and wellness industry
- Ability to think outside the box and deal with unexpected situations
- Ability to connect to fellow team members to develop strong working relationships
- Self-motivated, ambitious and ready to join a fast growing business
- Great personality, professional but friendly and can put guests at ease
- Strong team work ethic
- Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Greet all customers to the Spa with a warm welcome
- Answer all phone calls and respond to customer request appropriately
- Check the answer phone for messages and respond appropriately
- Where required stepping into perform treatments on clients to cover any sickness or emergency appointments
- Up sell the treatments and classes as much as possible by giving guests as much accurate information about the treatment or classes.
- When directed take responsibility of company emails responding to customers appropriately
- Complete all transactions through the POS system in line with SOP
- Do everything to ensure the customer data is completed and at the very least every email address is collected.
- Responsible for checking the testers of the product and inform the spa manager if replenishment required
- Follow the opening procedures to ensure everything is ready for the day ahead
- Open the POS as required following SOP’s
- Close the spa down at the end of the night following the SOP’s.
- On open of Spa, ensure the morning company brief is filled in by a manager if on duty or yourself if opening alone.
- Update the weekly company Bulletin each evening
- Take the cash to the required area at the end of each evening
- Complete daily task list as directed
- Update daily brief where directed by management
- Complete end of day tracker where directed by management
- At all times offer a 5 star service to your clients & colleagues
Exceptional Package on Offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary: £20,000
- Commission between 3%-10% on certain retail items
- Career progression
- 30% staff discounts
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- Access to childcare voucher scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Access to our health screening program
- Chargeable Accommodation Available, would need to Drive due to location
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities