|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Scotland, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Spa Operations Manager
Award Winning Spa
We are delighted to be supporting our client with their recruitment drive as they can now offer a fantastic opportunity to join their exceptional and unique Spa as Spa Operations Manager.
You will be working alongside the Spa Director while supporting all aspects of the spa operation including treatments, spa attendants and guest services. Primary responsibilities include supervision of the front of house and spa attendant functions within the Spa.
As Spa Operations Manager you will proactively support the achievement of financial goals through the delivery of consistently high standards of service for members and guests, also establishing a proactive sales culture whist offering a highly personalised service.
Over view of Key Responsibilities:
• You will be covering the supervision of all Front of House operations and Reception team.
• Supervision of Spa Attendants
• Oversee the Manager-Treatments and assume responsibility for Spa Therapists in the absence of the Manager-Treatments.
• Serve as Duty Host as schedule dictates
• Assume responsibility for daily facility management in the absence of the Manager
• Assist the Manager in the management of Health & Safety in line with external report and recommendations including the implementation of SOP’s and risk assessments – taking action where appropriate. When necessary, provide or facilitate all team members with all aspects of Health & Safety training, including First Aid, EAP’s, Pool Attendant Training and Fire Training in line with the Hotel’s training plans.
• Assist the Manager with recruitment and interviews, training & development plans, performance, evaluations, coaching and discipline measures of staff members when required.
• Contribute toward the overall success of the Spa
• Maintain a high awareness/knowledge of the spa industry via website research, industry publications and attendance at various related conventions and workshops.
• Perform all other duties as required for the role (Full job spec can be discussed on application)
Experience & Skills Required:
• Experience in Spa Operations and a background in Spa Treatments
• At least 3-4 year’s previous supervisory experience preferably in a Spa environment.
• Must hold an NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy certificate or equivalent
• Ability to lead and motivate team members
• Enthusiastic and clear communicator with excellent people skills
• Extensive customer service experience in relevant field
• Excellent computer literacy, including: Excel and Outlook packages, and strong administrative, organisational, and time management skills.
• Good understanding of health and safety requirements of a spa, fitness and leisure facility.
Excellent Package on Offer:
• Accommodation is available up to approx.6 months to assist with relocation (Charge, approx. £7.00 per day)
• £35,000 – £38,000 Basic dependent on experience
• Complementary access to the gym and facilities & free equipment hire
• Discounted Hotel stays within their portfolio
• 20% off Food & Beverage
• 20% Discount on all products & treatments
• Company Pension Scheme
• Child Care Vouchers
• Private Health with 5 years’ service
• Further discounts & benefits available
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities