|Company Name||Spa Elite|
Spa / Hair Professionals
International Spa / Hair Professionals
Summer Spa Manager
Adventure Sports & Lifestyle Business
Our Client is a Worldwide player in the Summer and Winter adventure sports & lifestyle market and they are now looking to expand their team in Sardinia
You will be joining a highly qualified team of therapist experts, delivering a menu of treatments that will make the guest feel fantastic and deliver real results. You will have authentic passion for guest satisfaction.
As the driving force behind our Spa and wellness centres, our Spa Managers lead from the front, promoting the business values and delivering exceptional guest experiences through their Spa teams.
- You will be focused on ensuring our guests want to take their spa experience home with them with our range of products that complement all our treatments.
- You will be passionate about making people feel their very best encouraging Clients will return from their treatment feeling on top of the world and wanting to book again.
- A ‘hands-on lead from the front’ approach with strong communication skills
- You will be experienced in managing spas and know that it takes dedication and enthusiasm to ensure your team work closely together to deliver the ultimate, luxury spa experience.
- You will be confident and charismatic, our guests love to chat. You will love to build positive and engaging rapport with all guests and give our spa guests the WOW factor experience.
- This job is a lifestyle, integrating the world of spa with a world of activities in spectacular sunny resorts will inspire your passion and motivation.
- Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 2
- Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 Hot Stone and Gel Manicure/Pedicure
- Management experience and Reflexology Qualification an advantage
- 1-2 years practical experience
- A valid UK/ EU work permit is essential
What’s on offer…
- Flights, transfers and luggage
- In resort training
- Own accommodation
- 3 meals a day – 7 days a week
- Emergency medical and dental insurance
- 1 day off per week
- Holiday entitlement
- Use of equipment and facilities
- 10% commission on sales over £1100 per week
- Product incentives
- Performance related bonus up to 1 months’ salary
- Basic Salary of £675 per month