|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Warwickshire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
New Luxury Destination Spa
We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive and are looking for a passionate and dedicated Spa Manager.
Tucked away in the heart of the countryside, this hotel has been transformed into a new luxury destination spa. Boasting a wide range of facilities including an outdoor heated swimming pool and variety of fire and ice experiences.
While your primary function will be to maximise profit through the consistent delivery of the highest standards of product and service, you will also be responsible for ensuring the smooth and successful running of the spa through its next stages of development.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Needed:
- Minimum 2 years management experience within a hotel spa environment or similar
- You will need to hold an NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO, CIBTAC or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- A proven track record of managing a large team with the ability to develop and lead
- Someone who has excellent knowledge of all aspects of the spa industry
- A strong work ethic, flexible and a can-do attitude is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable experience
- Reporting to Managing Director and General Manager
A Brief Overview Of Duties:
- Day to day management and ongoing development of the spa department. Including treatments, spa reception, retail and thermal rooms
- You will take overall responsibility for ensuring the smooth and successful running of the spa operation by providing hands on management and leadership to your team
- You will drive and inspire the spa team to deliver the highest standard of delivery to our guests and members
- Analyse financials and management reports to enable full identification and steering ability of your department
- Actively participate in marketing activities to promote the spa department.
- Communicating and working with your fellow HOD’s and the Sales team to cross promote your department by promoting and selling the spa operations in all areas e.g external customers, conference guests and leisure residents
- Achieving financial targets for spa revenue, cost control and effective payroll management through effective column management
- Provide a clean, safe and well maintained department at all times
- Achieve and maintaining high customer satisfaction measured through customer feedback and dealing with any guests complaints in a professional manner
Package on Offer:
- Basic Salary: £30,000
- Free Parking
- Other benefits discussed on application
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities