|Company Name||Spa Elite Limited|
Spa / Hair Professionals
International Spa / Hair Professionals
Exclusive position within an Exclusive Resort
Our client has appointed Spa Elite to assist them in sourcing a 5 Star Spa Manager for their breath taking resort in Barbados.
With outstanding facilities for their discerning guests this is simply a 5-star luxury hotel that would be a delight to work for.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the day to day Spa operation ensuring all guests have a memorable and exceptional experience which makes guests come back to the resort time and time again.
Role & Responsibilities;
- Support and manage a Spa team of approx. 15 Therapists
- Operations driving key elements such as H&S, motivating and training the team, cleanliness and maintenance of the Spa, diary management, guest relations
- Ensure all areas of the Spa are maximising revenue opportunities at all times whilst ensuring exceptional service levels and morale of all team members.
- Deal with guest feedback, complaints and ensure that necessary action is taken.
- Create and maintain relations with hotel guests by having an active presence in key guest areas.
- To be proactive in anticipating and identifying guest’s needs, ensuring all requirements are met and requests responded to in order to encourage repeat business.
Skills & Experience Required;
- Previous Spa Manager Experience, min 4/5 years requested by our client
- Formal qualifications so company is able to obtain the required Visa
- Must have previous experience working in a 5 Star Spa environment
- Up to date knowledge of current Spa trends
- Can put together an excellent Spa Menu
- Leader, can integrate easily into the team
- Experience of managing training, motivating and developing team members
- Sales Driven
- Excellent level of customer service and positive attitude
Excellent Package on offer;
- 1-3 Year Contact that can be renewed
- Salary up to $45K + depending one experience
- Bonus on performance
- Private Accommodation on site, 1 Room, Bathroom, Lounge, Kitchen area, Balcony.
- Group Health Insurance
- 1 x Return flight trip home on an annual basis
- 4 Weeks Holiday
APPLY VIA SPA ELITE:
If you would like to apply for the exclusive opportunity, please apply via this advert to Spa Elite Recruitment and feel free to call our offices to confirm your interest.
Our client would like to fill this vacancy ASAP so please do not delay in sending through your details to us.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- Spa Therapist | Stunning Hotel & Spa Resort | E138-19 new
- Spa Therapist | Country Retreat | E137-19 new
- Head Therapist | Stunning Hotel & Spa | E136-19 new
- Cosmetic Trainer and Business Development Manager | Global Product Brand with A-List Clientele | E131-19 new
- Clinic Manager | Leading Medical Group | E126-19 new