|Company Name||Spa Elite Limited|
|Location||Scotland, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Award Winning Spa
We are delighted to be supporting our client with their recruitment drive as they can now offer a fantastic opportunity to join their exceptional and unique property as Spa Manager.
You will be managing all aspects of the spa operation. As Spa Manager you will proactively support the achievement of financial goals through the delivery of consistently high standards of service for members and guests, also establishing a proactive sales culture whist offering a highly personalised service and the financial results reflect the quality of standards and objectives.
Qualifications / Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a senior leadership role in a 4 or 5-star hotel/spa environment.
- Extensive knowledge of spa and wellbeing facilities and services, membership sales, and general leisure management operations.
- Proven experience of increasing profitability via a number of revenue channels
- Proven project management experience desired
- Strong organisational and leadership skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree would be desirable
Over view of Key Responsibilities:
Improve operating income as a percent of net sales each year through growth in sales and control of costs and expenses.
Insuring high-quality standards are maintained in keeping with a five-star property.
Create, build and maintain a positive synergy between spa, leisure and hotel operations in order to create a seamless resort experience for every guest. This includes reservations, housekeeping, and food and beverage operations. Responsible for identifying barriers and working through to resolution.
- Supervise the planning and completion of projects
- Oversee all aspects of the fitness provision within the Leisure facility to ensure
unparalleled membership offering.
- Fitness Evaluations, Residential Retreats, Boot Camps, Lifestyle and Fitness programmes
Develop, recommend and oversee implementation of marketing, strategic and manpower plans for the business. Evaluate and adjust plans to ensure objectives are met.
Have a keen awareness of changing trends in the spa and wellness industry, demographics, competition and markets. Implement plans to deal with changes to ensure the brand is the strongest in the marketplace.
Supervise the orientation, training and performance of associates. Ensure educational opportunities are provided for all levels and that each member of staff has a personal development plan.
Perform all other duties as required for the role (Full job spec can be discussed on application)
Excellent Package on Offer:
- Relocation Package –re-location allowance available and negotiable
- Base Salary: Circa £45,000-£55,000 depending on experience and skills
- Bonus Level: Approx. £5,000 (Guaranteed on 12-month anniversary, subject to business performance thereafter)
- Company Pension Scheme – 5% contribution of gross salary by employee and 10% per cent of gross salary by employer (following completion of 6 months’ service)
- Life insurance cover of 4 times annual gross salary is also covered by the company for members of the pension scheme.
- Private Medical Cover
- Complementary access to the gym and facilities & free equipment hire
- Discounted Hotel stays within their portfolio
- 20% off Food & Beverage
- 20% Discount on all products & treatments
- Child Care Vouchers
- Private Health with 5 years’ service
- Further discounts & benefits available
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities