|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Isle of Arran, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Award Winning Spa
Isle of Arran, Scotland
Overlooking the finest scenery in Scotland this could be you working on one of Scotland’s most accessible and beautiful islands.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is seeking a new challenge in their Beauty career.
The Spa is nestled in acres of landscaped gardens with soft contemporary interiors but at the same time the resort still boasts an authentic country feel.
You can be part of a company that can offer guests a very relaxing environment where they can have a well-earned break and feel refreshed and enriched when they leave this stunning hotel.
The successful candidate will be able to drive and lead the operational and financial direction of the spa ensuring complete viability of the spa, maximising all opportunities and resources.
You will ensure that the highest standards are adhered to, and that guest experience exceeds expectation.
As Spa Manager, you will work closely with the Business Development Manager
in establishing and maintaining marketing objectives, operating criteria, programming, budgeting, VIP guest visits, staff relations and training.
• Overall management and performance of the Spa
• Ensuring high standards of professionalism, customer service and optimum financial performance.
• Quality of service, and maintenance of the product at the Spa in line with Operating Standards.
• To prepare monthly financial and statistical reports for the General Manager, incorporating proposals and recommendations regarding policy and operation at the Spa, competition, occupancy and usage, market share and achievement of targets.
• To implement and manage a cost-effective wage structure based on productivity and efficiency.
• To provide leadership, direction and support to the employees at the Spa to develop a highly-motivated team, who can deliver high standards of service in all areas.
• To develop an annual training plan and ensure that all employees are trained and developed to meet the needs of the business.
• Ensure compliance to the Health and Safety of employees and guests in the Spa and adhere to guidelines and procedures of the Spa.
• To ensure that good practice is applied to all issues in relation to employees and ensure that all HR policies and procedures are followed.
• To provide an effective structure for communication within the Spa at all levels.
• To motivate, encourage and drive the team, and to maintain the correct level of professional and qualified personnel, overseeing all facilities and activities within the Spa.
• To be responsible for instigating progressive, professional and well-organised training and assessment of staff and to conduct performance appraisals as required. Oversee weekly schedules, attendance sheets, and sick leave and holiday arrangements.
• Ensure all operational procedures are followed
• To drive and lead the operational & financial direction of the Spa
• Ensure the highest standards are adhered to and guest’s experiences are
• Establish, maintain marketing objectives
• Budgeting forecasting etc.
• Dealing with VIP guests, staff relations and training
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by Management
Qualifications Skills & Experience;
• NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or Equivalent, must be happy to cover clients where required.
• Have experience managing a medium to large Spa and have good financial knowledge as well as training and developing a team.
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Understanding of spa KPI’s
• Good knowledge of the industry, product houses and competitors
Package on Offer:
• Basic salary up to £27,570, depending on experience
• KPI driven bonus
• Resort discounts
• Quarterly tips
• Full Leisure memberships
• Meals on duty
• 28 days holiday a year
• Employee ownership bonus after 1 years service
• Accommodation available charged at £67.00 per week, Inc wifi, TV, cleaning equipment.
Without further delay please send an updated CV to Spa Elite Recruitment and feel free to call through to our offices to express your interest.
How via Spa Elite: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- Spa Therapist | Stunning Hotel & Spa Resort | E138-19 new
- Spa Therapist | Country Retreat | E137-19 new
- Head Therapist | Stunning Hotel & Spa | E136-19 new
- Cosmetic Trainer and Business Development Manager | Global Product Brand with A-List Clientele | E131-19 new
- Spa Therapist | Accommodation Available | E128-19 new