|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Surrey, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Premier Health Club & Spa
£28,000 Basic & Excellent Commission
Our client, an award winning Health Club & Spa in the Surrey area is looking for a dynamic Spa Manager who will have responsibility in leading and operating the Spa providing members with an excellent experience every day.
The Spa is a total haven of relaxation within a prestigious health club which attracts high calibre clientele but is always busy with guests on their pamper days enjoying the pure bliss of the Spa & the surroundings.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent CIDESCO, BTEC
- Therapy experience essential – several years Spa Management
- Good business acumen with strong knowledge of P&L, KPI’s
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Experience of financial planning and management
- Passion for beauty and high standards
- Well presented / groomed
- Inspirational leadership skills
- Can show a genuine passion when engaging with individuals
- Can demonstrate excellence in customer service
- Strong listening and collaboration skills
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
Brief overview of Duties:
- Leading your team to enable the smooth running of the Spa
- Driving revenue and profit through effective staff rotas, club integration, referrals, re-bookings and margin management.
- Leading the reception team to welcome clients, answer the telephone and deal with any client queries, booking clients, managing clients and selling retail products.
- Ensuring all clients re-book for their next treatment and homecare recommendations are given.
- Being familiar with all new product launches and promotions both in the spa and the club and engaging with members about their activities, seeking ways to improve their experience at every opportunity.
- Conducting monthly stock checks and sending to Spa Area Manager for review.
- Leading your team using expert product knowledge to ensure that the member experience, member usage, member participation and member value for money is maximised.
- Setting stretching but achievable targets for my team and reviewing them on a regular basis
- Attending product house training sessions as and when required
- Achieve excellent service standards, revenue and profit targets
- A full job spec can be provided on application
How to apply;
If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Future Job Alerts: We do invite you to “create your own profile account” on the Spa Elite website. This will enable us send you up to date information of new opportunities that relate to your experience or desired job role.
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service