|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Cornwall, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Hotel & Spa Cornwall
A stunning award winning Hotel, Health club and Spa in the Heart of Cornwall, over looking a beautiful bay.
The Spa boasts six state of the art treatment rooms, private Jacuzzi suite, sports therapy room, rhassoul, dedicated relaxation lounge and an exclusive VIP suite. There is also a Leisure Area complete with a hydrotherapy pool, steam room, sauna, hot tub and aromatherapy showers to ensure a full relaxation and wellbeing experience for all our Spa guests.
About the role…
Our spa team really love what they do; full of energy and enthusiasm, they have a genuine desire to deliver the very best experience.
The spellbinding natural beauty surrounding the Spa starts to work its magic as soon as our Spa guests arrive.
As the Spa Manager your aim will be to continually surpass expectations and lead the team to deliver outstanding comfort and seamless attention to detail to every guest, every time!
Sharing your personal passion and knowledge you will develop and manage a dedicated Spa team, encouraging personal progression and training opportunities.
As the Spa Manager, you will contribute to budget management, stock control and monitoring and reporting on the Spa’s financial performance, to include: treatments, retail and food & beverage.
Qualifications / Skills & Experience:
- You will have progressed from a therapist background into a Management role and hold an NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualification.
- The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to both guests and day visitors to the Spa.
- You will be highly attentive with strong communication and interpersonal skills and be confident building a relationship with Spa members and hotel guests alike.
- You will be friendly and enthusiastic with a drive to help our Spa thrive and ideally have experience working with our current product houses (OPI, Elemis, Delilah, Natura Bisse & Natural Spa Factory)
- Basic salary £27,000 to £28,000 per annum
- OTE of up to £32,000.00 depending on experience
- Excellent learning & development
- Commission on all spa retail sales
- Free gym membership for you and your partner
- Online learning platform for everyone
- Opportunities for advancement & promotion at all levels
- Family & friends rate for dining, accommodation & spa
- 28 days holiday, which increases with service up to 33
- Introduce a friend scheme
- Christmas & Birthday gift
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted SUP & surf lessons with Surf Sanctuary
- Uniform provided
- Free car parking
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
E198-18 – Spa Manager Cornwall