|Company Name||Spa Elite Limited|
|Location||Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Stunning Hotel & Spa
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
We have an outstanding opportunity with our client in the Gloucestershire area. The Spa is now seeking a dynamic and passionate Spa Manager to join their team.
This is a beautiful retreat in the heart of the Cotswolds, where they have managed to marry together the past and present, located in beautiful surroundings.
If you are currently seeking your next challenge and have experience in leading a team and strive to offer the very best in 5 star service and treatment then please contact Spa Elite Recruitment via this advert all call our offices to confirm your interest.
Our clients goal is to always provide an unforgettable Spa experience for every guest.
Brief Overview of Role:
• To effectively manage the Spa, maximise revenue, optimise sales and who can create a clear business strategy to drive this department forward
• The key objectives within the role are the ability to build, train, manage and motivate the Spa team to the highest standards.
• A commitment to outstanding customer service is imperative with key areas of responsibility being spa reception, spa reservations, spa experience and spa housekeeping.
• The ideal candidate will have experience in spa treatments and a passion to deliver outstanding customer service.
• Qualifications in Spa Management are desirable and relevant experience gained in the Spa and Leisure industry.
• You should be a good communicator and decision-maker, be able to delegate and be disciplined in meeting deadlines.
• You should be self-motivated, able to motivate others and have the ability to react positively to varied situations.
• A flexible attitude is required and you must be available to work evenings weekends and Bank Holidays
• Full duties can be discussed with you on application
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
• Basic Salary: £25,000 depending on experience
• Management Bonus
• All overtime paid including breaks
• Gratuities paid quarterly
• Amazing discounts on food, drink and accommodation throughout the group
• Excellent rates for friends and family
• Long Service Awards
• Employee of the Month Awards
• Annual Social Events
• Child Care Vouchers
• Investment in Training
• Meals on Duty
• Free Parking
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities